Friday, October 26, 2012

Picture Posing

The girls were wearing coordinating outfits, so it seemed like the perfect opportunity to get some group shots!  (Not that I really need an excuse to take pictures....)  Hazel is wearing the leopard print and Abby is wearing pink with brown polka-dots.


H:  What do you think about this?
A:  We should insist on scale wages and decent snacks for our effort.  Let me handle it.

Pictures???? YAY!  Sounds like fun!

I'm too excited to focus on just you, Mom.

H:  What?  You're not done?
A:  As long as camera is out, I'm smiling.

H:  I thought we'd be done by now.
A:  SMILING.

H:  Well, as long as we're not done, I'll stay in a good mood.
A:  SMILING.

H:  Okay, this is starting to be funny again.
A:  SMILING.

H:  HAHAHA!  Hilarious!!!
A:  SMILING...wait, uh, did I miss a joke?

H:  Okay, I'm close to being done here.
A:  Last smile, needed, right?

H:  Go ahead, sis...
A:  My demands are these....  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment