Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thing One and Thing Two

We read a lot of Dr. Seuss to the girls.  In fact, two of their bedtime books are There's A Wocket In My Pocket and Ten Apples Up On Top (the board book/short versions).  Regarding the latter, both Matt and I could probably recite most (if not all) of it from heart.  They are fun to read, but after awhile we begin to start thinking/talking in "Dr. Seuss," if you know what I mean (and I definitely agree it is certainly quite keen).

So, when I saw there was a Dr. Seuss sale on zulily.com, I added to our already extensive Seuss collection...plus I couldn't help but get cute pink Cat In The Hat onesies for the girls!

Abby:  Um, Hazel, the camera's out.
Hazel:  Huh? I'm distracted by a toy.

Hazel:  Okay, I'm looking up now.
Abby:  You've got to SMILE.  The camera is out.

Hazel:  Meh.
Abby:  My shirt says "look at me!"  Hahaha!

Hazel:  Yeah, the soccer ball rattle is much more interesting.
Abby:  Soccer ball rattle?  Oh, I have one too!
Hazel:  Perhaps if I work at it long enough, I can get this soccer ball into my mouth.
Abby:  Wop.  Gangnam style.



0 comments:

Post a Comment