Friday, April 6, 2012

Bath Time, Hazel version

Good news is there is not much news to report.  Both girls are doing really well.  Still have episodes of apneas and bradys, but they tend to pull themselves out of it fairly quickly, and both occur less than they did a few weeks ago.  Hazel was 3 pounds 6 oz yesterday (she gained 4 oz overnight!), and Abby was holding steady at 2 pounds 15 oz.

I was able to give Hazel a bath yesterday for the first time.  She was NOT happy with me, crying and fussing while I wiped her tummy, arms, and head.  She calmed down when I turned her over and put her on her tummy.  The nurse (Priscilla) said Hazel didn't fuss as much as most babies do, but Abby didn't fuss at me at all, so I wasn't really ready for her to be so mad at me.


Pics:

Hazel, pre-bath.  I get an "exacerbated" vibe from this pic.
 
  
Kristin came by to visit.  This is her with Abby napping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment