Friday, August 3, 2012

ROLLING OVER! AND POSSIBLE TEETHING!

Just heard from Karen - Abby just rolled over!!!!  Of course she was feeding Hazel at the time, so it was not captured on film.  Sigh.  I hate that I'm already "missing" stuff and "firsts."  I suppose all working parents go through this feeling.  Hopefully we'll get a repeat performance tonight or this weekend and capture it on film.

And, in other news, Hazel has been drooling and blowing lots of bubbles the last few days.  A quick google search indicates this may mean someone is starting to ... grow TEETH.  Geez!  

So, to recap, I have one baby already on the move and another about to show me some toothy grins (maybe).  Insert cliche about kids growing up quickly.

Abby:  Yay me!
Hazel:  Contemplative

0 comments:

Post a Comment